The Introvert Entrepreneur is a personal and professional development company that provides services for introverts and those who live/work/play with them. Founded in 2010 by professional coach Beth Buelow, our goal is to create empowered, productive environments where introverts can flourish. The key to that is understanding and appreciating what it means to be an “innie” in an “outtie” world.
Our professional services are designed for Entrepreneurs at all stages of business development. Information and inspiration are also provided through speaking engagements, the books, blog, podcast and on Facebook.
You’re in the right place if you’re . . .
- An introvert who’s ready to fully understand and own your personality so that it works for you, not against you.
- Someone who works with introverts and wants to understand and motivate them more effectively.
- Wondering if you can be an introvert and a leader/entrepreneur/mover-and-shaker.
- Committed to developing your business in a sustainable way, one that honors your natural strengths and preferences.
- Looking for an engaging, inspiring and informative speaker for your next meeting, event or conference.
- Interested in ways to improve team work, communication and motivation within your company or organization.
- Ready to define and create success on your own terms.
Curious about how we can partner together to reach your goals? Contact me and request a complimentary consultation. I look forward to connecting!